Incoming SPACELINER! What to do with it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought BicycleRick's awesome chrome, kickback hub Spaceliner yesterday (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11028) . Now I got to thinking...what should I do with it? Clean it up and keep it as is? Or rat it out somehow - and I would need ideas and help with this option. I'm kind of leaning on keeping it original, though, since it appears pretty unmolested.

Regards
Scott

2814355600_c2f1e08d31_o.jpg

2814355848_ba9005f20d_o.jpg

2813507263_13f36db036_o.jpg

I, agree!!! You will not regret getting that bike! This bike now has a silver sparkle seat with a crash bar and a red BMX seat post clamp. They are great riders & you'll love the kickback. We left the house last Saterday way before noon and didn't get home untill 5:30. Keep us posted.
DSCF0084.jpg

Don't forget the other two custom 'Liners from the last Build-Off!

Brigmaster's CheapLiner:
2765776118_4f87ed362e_b.jpg

and Mikes Gold Digger:
IMG_1150.jpg

And there have been a few other pretty cool custom SpaceLiners on here elsewhere, if you do a search you should come across a couple.

i was leaning to the restoring way untill i saw all those sweet custom spaceliners. that is the beauty with cruisers vs most regular diamond frame bikes is their ability to be built so many different ways and most all will look like the pieces of art i think cruiser bikes are. just like the best hot rods are older classic cars.

do it up custom, your way and don't be afraid to be original.

I'd find a sweet lookin' seat and some sweet bars(I like apes, but big ol' half mooners are sweet too) and some grips to match whatever seat you have and ride the wheels off! You already got the cool rack, kickback hub, and springer fork. And the chrome looks good too. If that bike wasn't so far away, I woulda bought it(even though I already have a stable of poject 'Liners...) Good to have another 'Liner Pilot out there!

Just got permission from JoeyMac to post my plans for my incomming Spaceliner.
The attached photo is a composite of the famous Devilwing with some added stuffs.
Ever since I saw Devilwing I have been obsessed. I NEED one for myself. But alas, there can only be one Devilwing.

2813507263_13f36db036_o3.jpg

I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE SPACE LINERS!!! QUESTION....IS THE SPACELINER A 24 OR 26 IN BIKE????? OR BOTH??

Back