IN THE ARMY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well RRB, i havent been on here for a while and miss checking out this site for awesome bikes, i just been enjoying riding my Schwinn as well this summer and hanging with family and friends, Recently got married and am also leaving to the ARMY in November, so this is a temporary "see you Later", i dont believe in saying goodbye" until i get my new home and duty station... Its a blast being on here and i def have a few more builds up sleeves.

Best wishes to you an your family be safe maybe you an my oldest son will be stationed at the same base

go get you some army training... watch the movie strips 10 times before you go .. cause thats what really happens..
be safe... always be 5 min early .. keep your mouth shut and your ears open... have some fun .. wish I could go with ya..
but they dont take old half blind dudes last time i checked... oh .. and get a bicycle everyplace you go and send it home

Best Wishes! Stay safe & thanks for serving your/our country, so the rest of us can have the freedom we enjoy! 8)

Good Luck and "GOD Speed" [82nd AIRBORNE checkin in] like Hnery Morgan said" always be 5 min early .. keep your mouth shut and your ears open..."[ I say 10 min. early] Iff you are on Time .."SON YOU LATE DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!!! iff you talk out of line , they WILL zero in on you. Remember this: 1. THEY are not just picking on YOU, They are picking on EVERYBODY. You will have really good days & REALLY bad days. It comes w/ the territory. 2. Many Generations have come before you & Many will come after you. You will feel TOTALLY LOST & TOTALLY FOUND. You will meet all walks of life. So when you're in bootcamp; Tired , sore, lonely, angry, Cold, wet, confused, happy, jazzed , motivated, gung-ho etc. remember: QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION!--I WILL NOT FAIL -I WILL WIN TODAY.
Good Luck and God Speed.....roger out
0utsider

Wow.... I left in Nov too.... 1987. That brings back memories. Congrats on your enlistment and be safe! I agree with Outsider... Never Quit!!!!

Have you left yet?? :shock: :arrow: :?:

outsider13 said:

I left and already went threw the first Phase aka Red Phase, i been home for the holidays and enjoying family just got a chance to get on here to see what i been missing, but i go back Jan 3rd. Im stationed for BCT and AIT in Ft Leonard wood, Just about 2hrs out of St Louis MO. So far so good the 1st couple of weeks was a little tough but now its nots so bad. thank you guys for the support. i will try and post pics too.

Dboy9887 said:
outsider13 said:

I left and already went threw the first Phase aka Red Phase, i been home for the holidays and enjoying family just got a chance to get on here to see what i been missing, but i go back Jan 3rd. Im stationed for BCT and AIT in Ft Leonard wood, Just about 2hrs out of St Louis MO. So far so good the 1st couple of weeks was a little tough but now its nots so bad. thank you guys for the support. i will try and post pics too.

So.. tell us what's it like to meet the nice gentlemen in the smokey bear hats.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

outsider13 said:
Dboy9887 said:
outsider13 said:

So.. tell us what's it like to meet the nice gentlemen in the smokey bear hats.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That something I'll never forget.Can only laugh about it now.

RatSphinx said:
That something I'll never forget. Can only laugh about it now.
I laugh too thinking back on it. One of my fondest memories of all that was standing frozen in formation, shivering in the crisp pre-dawn darkness of Ft. Knox, only to hear my last name be screamed out by one of our drill sergeants from the 3rd floor barracks window behind us and watching in disbelief as every single belonging I had get tossed out that window and flutter 3 floors down to the ground! Dang, I had failed to lock my locker! And then I had "one minute" (yeah right!) to gather it all up and put it all back away! What I couldn't get secured in time I had to "wear" the rest of the day! I was so loaded up, I looked like the Michelin Man! I ended up wearing my spare pair of boots around my neck all day on one of our longest road marches of basic training! I probably still have the scar where the laces wore into my neck! Ahhh, good times, good times! "Scouts Out!" :)

Latest posts

Back