Impakt Sidehack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read about these being available from walmart today. Such a cool idea to make a production run of sidehacks. Has anyone tried one out or own one? I really really need one for picking up cartons of beer (I'm a cycling enthusiast because I don't drive a car).

I'm digging that fat fender on the sidecar, could be usefull to some of the wide rim bikes around here.
I can now see why Walmart is so bad for your local shops, those prices are ridiculous :shock:

0068067400523_AV_500X500.jpg

0068067400523_AV1_500X500.jpg

0068067400523_AV2_500X500.jpg

I rode in a sidecar on the side of a Harley Davidson and all i could think of is, what if this thing falls off? Maybe just tuck and roll or jump :shock:. That bike does look pretty cool. Looks like the side car is welded on there. Is it?

I have ridden on a sidehack built by the local bmx shop, they are fun to dork with and race other hacks. However are useless for anything other than playing around on. They would be great for jousting though

great something else to buy and have in the garage. god that looks cool.

The old drag for me is that it would take the space of 3 bikes in the garage. I bet it would be a piece of cake to mount a child seat on that platform though. Baby daughter would be digging that! Maybe I could set up a large basket that used the same mounting holes as the child seat.

Look out here comes Ralph Nader! He says this new Walmart bike can't be sold because kids will have to much fun on it. Remember old Ralph? He's the one who killed the Chevrolet Corvair.

Uncle Stretch said:
Don't know how old she is ,but it might be hard to get her to lean in the curves. :lol:

You have to bring your kids up right in this world, with good priorities, like how to corner fast on a hack. :D she is a 1 year old, and loves riding on the back of a cruiser, and I am working on setting up my trike so she can ride on the back of that.

dos cruiser said:
Look out here comes Ralph Nader! He says this new Walmart bike can't be sold because kids will have to much fun on it. Remember old Ralph? He's the one who killed the Chevrolet Corvair.

He also killed the top-tube mounted bike shifter, the Rat!!!!

I brought this up with my friend today before class, apparently since the last time I rode it they have taco'ed 3 rims trying to run the six pack behind his house. I wonder if these come with some quad walled rims or something. The old hacks eat them up

Latest posts

Back