IM NOT JUST A GUEST ANYMORE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, after being one of the guests listed in members using this forum for almost a year, i finally decided to become a rat. problems with the computer & email kept me from joining sooner, but i think i got it figured out, or should i say "fingered" out in referance to my one-finger typeing:lol: i live halfway between pittsburgh and erie,pa, with my wife and 2 kids that are the reason i got back into bikes. its a great way to spend time with them, they enjoy wrenchin & ridin as much as i do. as a recovering alcoholic, i find it therapudic also. nothin better than ridin a well-maintained machine with the ones you love. we havent really built anything really custom yet, but i have lots of ideas in my head. i love all the fabrication you guys do on here, ive been visiting this site for so long i feel like i already know alot of you. cant think of much else to say at the moment, im just happy to be here.

thanx everybody for the warm welcome! im amazed at how big this hobby is! the picture thing im still workin on, as im new to computering and modern cameras. not much to show yet anyway, currently our bikes are stock. however, im gettin lots of ideas! theres such a cool atmosphere here, noone thinks theyre better than the rest cause they are more advanced or have more invested in their ride. in these times, cheaper is better,& a hobby is necesary to keep us from loosing our minds! doc t, im in new bethlehem, a small town without a bike shop. my kids hope to change that eventually. i know butler, where the bantam, the original jeep, was born.

Back