I'm not a gambling man, but! *more pics*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could I leave this behind? I know it's from the turn of the century but that's all I know. Can anyone teach me more about this thing? I dare not say what it cost me! What's it really worth?
7f5b25a0.jpg

4f588e3f.jpg

f00b2d56.jpg

Re: I'm not a gambling man, but!

WoW! That thing sure looks turn-of-century..... 20th century that is. Maybe even prior? If it really is that old it's time to start a museum.

a vintage velcipide, wow! yup better keep the price ya paid secret.
We'd either kill ya for that wicked deal or castrate ya for spending too much, but either way it wouldn't be good. :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

is it a bike? is it a wheel chair? just can't decide but it's way cool!

icyuod2 said:
a vintage velcipide, wow! yup better keep the price ya paid secret.
We'd either kill ya for that wicked deal or castrate ya for spending too much, but either way it wouldn't be good. :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

is it a bike? is it a wheel chair? just can't decide but it's way cool!
I think it's both, foot pump and hand pump and it turns by turning the right grip! It's a strange piece! It is 100% ready to ride! I need to know what it's worth eventhough I know what it's worth to me.

100 percent complete and original? my guess would end with 3 zero's ($1000-$2000) but i really dont have a clue. its not very often ya come across one. (i never have, and i've come across a lot of unual items in my time.)

It's The Time Machine.

wallpaper_timemachine.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

John c said:
How could I leave this behind? I know it's from the turn of the century but that's all I know. Can anyone teach me more about this thing? I dare not say what it cost me! What's it really worth?
7f5b25a0.jpg

If you don't get an answer here...post on the CABE under the tricycle section. There is a very knowledgable guy there that I think will be able to help.

If you don't get an answer here...post on the CABE under the tricycle section. There is a very knowledgable guy there that I think will be able to help.
Walter Branche is one of the early bike guys there, he'll probably want to buy it! Or, The Wheelmen are really the turn-o-centrury experts.-Adam

Back