I'm getting a new bike! (false Alarm)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple months ago my kid mentioned he was gonna go shopping for a new one, he and his wife both ride and his wife has wants something bigger than her Honda 250 so he's passing his 750 down to her. I jokingly said: see if they'll give you a better deal if you buy 2 bikes and I'll get one too. (I figured my wife would never go along with this idea).

So anyway... today I get this call from him when I'm down at the store working, he says mom told me to call and see if I wanted this bike! Next thing I know I'm filling out the credit app and it should be mine Monday! The only problem is that the bike is in Phoenix Az and I'm in Utah. Darn it looks like somebody is gonna have to make a long bike ride later this month :mrgreen:

020408top.jpg

Re: I'm getting a new bike!

It's an '08 Victory Kingpin 8-Ball, the dealer down there was trying to clear out all the '08's before the '09s come in. It's pretty much a stripped down kingpin with blacked out engine and trim.

Sweeet! i want a bike so bad. Idc what kind it is either. I want a motorcycle. :D

False alarm..... Buyers remorse set in thankfully before I signed the bottom line. Buying the bike sight unseen, the fact that Victory wasn't my first choice and the logistics of getting it from AZ to UT started wearing on me yesterday so I decided to hold off for now.

What I really want is something in the Harley softail family.

Back