Im addicted and I like it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all,

My name is Leo and Im addicted! I don't think theres a cure, but Im ok with that. I've been making custom bikes for about 8 years now, started out with an idea I had for a Chopper and I haven't been able to stop since. I'm a Choppercabras member, not sure what that means exactly at this point. I probably know some of you on here either in person or by name (or bikes). I know Im addicted as after almost every bike I tell myself and friends that this is the last bike Im doing. I bought a classic car about two years ago and I thought that would be the end of the bike addiction and I would concentrate my efforts on the car, and I sold a bunch of my bikes and almost all of my rather large parts collection off. It worked for a little bit of time, but not for very long. Im into mainly custom stuff and don't really care for original restorations and purists of cars and or bikes.

Thats enough for now, I will post pics soon and I look forward to talking with fellow addicts...

I will post pics soon.

Leo

Welcome. Can't wait to see.

WELCOME!

hey Leo! yeah, i think i'm in the very early stages of this addiction/affliction myself :)

Choppercabras - love that name, i'll have to look y'all up. and yes, by all means post some photos of your work!

Ooh! I remember seeing the bike on your avatar on ebay! I had one of those Mattel Stallion frames, but sold it a while back. Looks great w/those wheels on it! ~Adam

Thank You for the welcome messages!

Rustinkerer - Thank You and did I put that bike on ebay?? If I did I must have been a lonnng time ago and I must have just been curious on how much it would go for. That bike belongs to my Godson, though his feet are not long enough to reach the pedals just yet.

I named her "Lilbigcool"
heres full size pics of her:
lilbigcool3.jpg

lilbigcool2.jpg

did I put that bike on ebay?? If I did I must have been a lonnng time ago
Yeah it must've been a couple years ago. I often save pics of cool bikes on ebay, and I remember saving one of it! I think that was on my old deceased computer though. Are those 16" rims? I thought those usually had 20", but looked a bit strange with them. That bike looks just right! ~Adam

Rustinkerer said:
did I put that bike on ebay?? If I did I must have been a lonnng time ago
Yeah it must've been a couple years ago. I often save pics of cool bikes on ebay, and I remember saving one of it! I think that was on my old deceased computer though. Are those 16" rims? I thought those usually had 20", but looked a bit strange with them. That bike looks just right! ~Adam

Actually those are 12", they originally came with hard rubber tires that were really bad. It also had a weird crank setup so I swapped the bottom bracket out to accept a standard crankset. The seat was reupholstered and frame and parts were powdercoated.

Back