Illinois Ratrodbikers Location list

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you would like to list your location so that we could get in touch for Events such as "Chicago Monthly Ride" or what ever comes up.
Thanks
Gary

Geneva Illinois about 40mi west of the Loop/Chicago
Gary

Normally Montgomery just outside Aurora/Oswego

Currently Monmouth for school.....10 years late getting here, but its never too late.

Gary, Do you ride a tannish higgins or elgin? I have seen someone downtown Geneva at the park on the Fox river trail.

Its been fun riding my cruiser around campus and town, turning some heads and getting some compliments from other students. Just wish I had time to do some mods before coming down here. Oh yeah, I have found that a 30 pack of PBR balances nicely on the wide bars.

Attention Illinois and Indiana guys, I run our local cruise nights and would love to have some bikes at our events. I've taken my 2 favorites and got some great complements, and there really is nothing special about them. Cruises are every other Tuesday. Next one is Sep. 14th downtown Momence, on Washington street and Dixie Highway. Cruises are open to all things wheeled, or not! Last night we had James Bond's Jaguar XK8R from "Die Another Day". (Local collector has a whole warehouse of James Bond Vehicles). Anyway due to popularity, we now have a separate Motorcycle event, and I would LOVE to do the same thing with bikes. If you are interested would love to see you there!

BumpJust trying to get regional info for future events

Belleville Il...right near St Louis...too far to make any rides up near Chicago...anybody else from down here?

Billyj7175 said:
Belleville Il...right near St Louis...too far to make any rides up near Chicago...anybody else from down here?

Sorta, I'm closer to you than I am to Chicago, I'm about 30 minutes south of Mt Vernon though

Back