Illegal Racing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may not qualify as an "event" and you may want to move it to another thread? But tuesday night 9pm on the discovery channel theres a TV show called Wreckreation Nation.
and there going to be showing Soap Box "gravity" racing. And if im correct its the guys from San Fransico, i recognise some of the cars on the commercial.
After the show lets post comments!!

I love that show. I watched one the other night with my son, it was about lawn mower racing. Needlees to say now we are working on regearing the old riding lawn mower :mrgreen:

Well did anyone watch? thought they did a pretty good job showing "gravity racer". summers comming lets see those cars.
And a birdy told me there "might be :wink: " a race comming up soon.... ( R )

jon said:
summers comming lets see those cars.

Where is kennyp in this thread? I followed a soap box car he built on chopperbicycle.net a while ago. I just did a quick search and found a thread of his on here:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6737&p=69910#p69910

I tried to get a group together to build some cars last spring, but it fizzled out and we never got anything built. Maybe this year...

an ill e-gul is a bird that poops on you at the beach!! :roll: :lol:

Back