If you were 10...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
and this was your stable, which would be your favorite?

- '71 fully restored Huffy "The Judge 5" Rail
- Late 60's-ish ratty AMF Renegade chopper
- '32 Rollfast hotrod with your initials as part of the custom hand pinstripe job.

6YiJE5.jpg

Choose wisely.

Last edited:
probably the rail. just gotta love 5 speed long frame .. that's the most ' muscular' :)

When I was 10 my first bike was a red Firestone Rail 5 speed so I gotta stick with the classic

Rail! I would have dug the fade you painted on that at age 10...still do actually!

The answer:
Can I choose all 3?
He did. He likes all 3 for different reasons. The Rail, compared to the others, is fast. He's raced kids in the neighborhood on their BMX bikes and blown them away, but he's a 5-speed, so of course. The chopper he built, so that has a special place for him, and his hotrod was a gift from Santa who worked closely with Dad. If he had to sell all but one I'd have to make the decision, and since his hotrod has his initials that would be the one we keep.

But Dad's answer...
Rail! I would have dug the fade you painted on that at age 10...still do actually!
The Rail, I can't resist the fades... :crazy2:

I've grown the same way about fades. I'm to the point where I look at my Campus Green "Monster Ray" and don't like it because it's just a single bland color. So this 26" Super Stock I'm going to build may just be for me. :whistle:

The answer:

He did. He likes all 3 for different reasons. The Rail, compared to the others, is fast. He's raced kids in the neighborhood on their BMX bikes and blown them away, but he's a 5-speed, so of course. The chopper he built, so that has a special place for him, and his hotrod was a gift from Santa who worked closely with Dad. If he had to sell all but one I'd have to make the decision, and since his hotrod has his initials that would be the one we keep.

But Dad's answer...

I've grown the same way about fades. I'm to the point where I look at my Campus Green "Monster Ray" and don't like it because it's just a single bland color. So this 26" Super Stock I'm going to build may just be for me. :whistle:

I am surprised that Schwinn did not get on board with the other muscle bike manufacturers and do their own fade paint Stingray.

Travelling back in time to 1971, Kidfish would have wanted the Judge.

Back