If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
corvette-1.jpg

Caddy CTS-V Wagon, Black Diamond Edition. Gotta have the wagon so I can throw my dogs in the back.
2011-cadillac-CTS-V-wagon-black-diamond-edition-front-three-quarter.jpg

And the little I have left over would go into my 65 Bel Air.

001-2.jpg

Either a red & white 1958 Plymouth Belvedere or a 1958 Plymouth Fury with an original 350 Golden Commando which is a rare engine since it was for one year only but the same block became bigger & bigger over time.
01ChristineMovieCar.jpg

Macungie08i.jpg

@Jimmy the Gent: I know a someone that has a Bluesmobile but I haven't heard or seen anything from him in a long time & another guy who has been putting one together for awhile.

kngtmat said:

I think I've seen this car at a show...

kngtmat said:
@Jimmy the Gent: I know a someone that has a Bluesmobile but I haven't heard or seen anything from him in a long time & another guy who has been putting one together for awhile.

I know of a few; but only through a website.

That is a beautiful Imperial to get.

That is how I know about that Bluesmobile & soon to be Bluesmobile at a car club for Christine Plymouths but the one guy moved on when that site went & split into two clubs after a few arguments.

I would use the money to fix up my mustang. Get my girl acar and me another one and save the rest after giving my mama some. I think its time to take a trip to crownvic.net and see why hes selling his lightningvic.

kngtmat said:
That is how I know about that Bluesmobile & soon to be Bluesmobile at a car club for Christine Plymouths but the one guy moved on when that site went & split into two clubs after a few arguments.

Which site was that? The one I was referring to went offline for an upgrade. When the upgrade took a lot longer than expected a few regulars got restless; and set up a new site with more of a focus on the car.

Baron von Zach said:
kngtmat said:
That is a beautiful Imperial to get.

Yeah, I think the '61 is the one that out-everythings everything.

If I were to get any Imperial I'd want a 1959 Imperial Crown Limo. Very rare and guaranteed you'd have the ONLY one at the car show. I've only seen 2 in my entire life (one in a museum, the other was VERY expensive but I HAD to look at it and admire every inch of it).

this has been my "Lotto car" since it's inception and it still is. I can't see me not wanting one for the rest of my life.

mercedes_benz_cls_55_amg_iwc_ingenieur.jpg

Baron von Zach said:
100k are gone like poof if you want a custom Merc.

It will probably never happen, but I could do it for $10k.
I just did a quick search on my local classifieds and found a..
51 caddy for $1500
50 ford for $1500
50 merc for $3000
50 merc for $6000
51 merc already chopped for $5500
Already being chopped kind-of ruins it for me. I would want to do the chop myself...well all the work really but I have always wanted to chop something.

Some are field cars, at least one of them is a daily driver.

Jimmy the Gent said:
kngtmat said:

Which site was that? The one I was referring to went offline for an upgrade. When the upgrade took a lot longer than expected a few regulars got restless; and set up a new site with more of a focus on the car.

Yes the (CCC) Christine Car Club & (ICC) International Christine Club which are starting to get along again, I lost my internet at the time so I am thankful I wasn't around when it happened because I now go to both places since the Plymouth Central site doesn't have a forum anymore.

(Imperials)
Not just a 58 Plymouth or an Imperial I would like to have a 59 DeSoto four door hardtop as well.

kngtmat said:
(Imperials)
Not just a 58 Plymouth or an Imperial I would like to have a 59 DeSoto four door hardtop as well.

Any Exner-era Mopar would do for me. Even the oddballs like the '62 Dodge Dart and 60-62 Valiants. The '61 Imperial is just the one I like most.

Back