Identify this rear lamp please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2960.jpg

Hi all, I found this cool re lamp over her in the UK, it's Obviously American but does any one know the manufacturer? Im guessing it's 50's / 60's?

Cheers T

kingsting said:
Never seen one of those before but I could see someone building an entire bike around it! 8) Very cool score!

Thanks man, yeah that's my goal! Im now on the lookout for a nice project :D

55ColumbiaBuilt said:
Identify it? Yeah, I can identify it...IT'S MINE! :lol: GIVE IT BACK! :lol:

That's very cool. Does it work?

Haha not got round to checking yet dude :D

g-ratter said:
" it's Obviously American "
Wondering why do you say that?

I can't figure weather your been sacastic :lol: . I just thought it looks like a Caddy tail light, and a bit too jetsons for 50's 60's UK

i just saw this post and that lamp is sweet im building a spaceliner and that would look awesome on it and fit with the whole space liner image stuff
im not sure who built it but i can look around for you see what i can come up with.
looks like it might be a custom part but im just guessing i'll check around and see if anyone knows what or where it came from

burrkrayecycles said:
i just saw this post and that lamp is sweet im building a spaceliner and that would look awesome on it and fit with the whole space liner image stuff
im not sure who built it but i can look around for you see what i can come up with.
looks like it might be a custom part but im just guessing i'll check around and see if anyone knows what or where it came from

thanks man,

Latest posts

Back