I picked up a few bikes at the St Louis SWAP MEET (Pic Heav

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I think I just about covered all of the vintage bike catigories with this load of bikes :mrgreen:

Higgins Colorflow

Schwinn Stingray Fair lady

1987 GT Performer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
1983 Specialized Stump Jumper (One of my favorites) :mrgreen:

Trek Made in USA Lugged vintage rodie

1970s Bianchi with Campagnolo

Vintage Fuji Special Road Racer

Coaster brake Schwinn Fastback

Schwinn Corvette

Schwinn deluxe Hollywood

Schwinn Debutante

Schwinn panther 3

rusty513 said:
Cool bikes!!!! You spent lots of $$$$$
They were cheap :mrgreen:

Higgins $200.00
Fairlady $20.00
Performer $180.00
stump Jumper $125.00
Trek 420 $15.00
Bianchi $125.00
Fuji $100.00
Fastback $125.00
Corvette $75
Hollywood $50.00
Schwinn Debutant $200.00
Girly Schwinn tanker $50.00
Schwinn panther 3 $50.00

:shock: Awesome haul!! I used to have a mint green Bianchi exactly like that when I was in High school!! I got it from a guy that hung it in the garage since new. what a great bike!!

I saw a guy and his wife foaming at the mouth to get that Trek, I don't know how the rest of the conversation went but he looked like a sad puppy dog afterwards, maybe you had already pulled the trigger on the thing, lucky you!
I was too busy looking for parts, but I noticed that Celeste Bianchi sitting over in the corner, if I'd realized what a good one it was I'd have gone home to smash open my piggy bank.....

Tailwinds said:
I saw a guy and his wife foaming at the mouth to get that Trek, I don't know how the rest of the conversation went but he looked like a sad puppy dog afterwards, maybe you had already pulled the trigger on the thing, lucky you!
I was too busy looking for parts, but I noticed that Celeste Bianchi sitting over in the corner, if I'd realized what a good one it was I'd have gone home to smash open my piggy bank.....
Those bikes in the corner were already mine :mrgreen: . and i bought the Bianchi friday night durring set up.

Ya I had a suspicion that pile of bikes in the corner was already spoken for, that's why I didn't get too motivated. Nothing like falling in love with a bike only to find out it's NFS.

Do you know if anyone made off with the Schwinn Excelsior against the wall, or this one?

IMGP1829.jpg

PS Josh U got some Bikes I Only got Two and A Huge Pile Of NOS Hubs+ parts,like New Departure+Parts box,Morrow,Western flyer.Bendix,Musselman and others.Wow Was My Truck Loaded Down Big time..Loved it.Look Out Indy..VBC

Vintage Bike Coroner said:
No That Old Guy Never Sells Anything..Just shows his bikes ..I have sold Him alot over The past Few Years.VBC

That "Old Guy" would sell..... but his daughter will not let him :wink:.....heard she is after the inheritance. LOL! We'll see you all in Indianapolis

Back