I Need A Headlight Posted To Australia, HELP PLEASE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to track down someone/company who will ship a balck vintage nirve headlight to Australia but no one either want's to ship it or want to charge me $48.00 to get it here, when the light is only around $30.00? is this common or is their a cheaper way to do it?

any help would be appreciated! :)

Re: Shipping Parts to Australia, HELP!

or does anyone on here work at a bike shop that can ship it cheaper? these parts just aren't available in Australia.

gday, id like alot of things sent to oz, t shirts, stickers, a space liner! no one will send me any of these. you may have to go there and bring them back with you---- just let me know when your going!!!

haha, i'm from south oz to mate... a friend to me about this site: http://www.usa2me.com i havent tried it yet as im hoping to support people direct but you can get stuff shipped to these peeps and they fw: it on, ie tshirts etc... it's totally legit!

Contact cruisehard, he has a light for sale right now at a good price.

If that falls through send me a PM of the site where you would like it from and we'll see if I can help you out.

Something as small as a light should only cost about $20 or so to ship to Oz. I never understood why people were so against shipping there, its very easy through USPS with only one extra form to fill out.

You just need someone to carry stuff to Oz then ship direct. Probably the wrong crowd here for that. Do you have any surfing buddies? They tend to do a lot of international travel especially if they compete. My son and I were on the east coast (NSW, Vicco) surfing earlier this year but will not be headed over anytime soon.

c.p.odom said:
You just need someone to carry stuff to Oz then ship direct. Probably the wrong crowd here for that. Do you have any surfing buddies? They tend to do a lot of international travel especially if they compete. My son and I were on the east coast (NSW, Vicco) surfing earlier this year but will not be headed over anytime soon.

hope you had sweet time, central coast is pretty amazing! i found out a mate is heading over to the us in a couple weeks and their sweet to get it for me, so i'm stoked!

That's ........! (you know the oz meaning not the seppo meaning).
Loved it over there. Can't wait to come back.

You will be buying the shouts for you mate.

Back