I love BIKES!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following your site for a while now. I recently got a digital camera so I can now post pics of my rides! I have all kinds of BMX stuff as well as vintage Schwinn stuff. A list of frames I have include:
- Early 1980's PK Ripper (unstamped) I've had since I was 8 yrs old.
- 1978 patina yellow Schwinn Heavy Duti 26" converted Sturmey-Archer 3spd
- 1980 Schwinn 26"cruiser(Possible Bike Build 3 contestant)
- 1953 Womens 26" Schwinn Spitfire blue/cream (original paint still shines)
- 1953 24" Boys Schwinn Spitfire maroon/cream patina
- 1953 26" Schwinn Panther? or Hornet? Staight bar (ready for paint)
- 1961 Womens 26" Schwinn Hollywood .......trike? we'll see....
I have been screwing around with bikes since I was 8. The 1978 Heavy Duti was bought from an old lady for $25 when I was a teenager. The 1980 Cruiser was bought at a swapmeet for $60 shortly thereafter. I have had these 2 Schwinn's the longest. They have endured being thrown in my parent's swimming pool numerous times due to my poor grades in high school and had been neglected since I aquired my drivers licence. They sat and rusted for years until one day I came across them again while cleaning out crap in my parent's backyard.....and once again began to screw around with them...and begin
"fixing them up". Then....I found your site! Thanx. Pics to follow soon!

WELCOME! Show us some pics!

And I love...................TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqoYvlEZis

Watch out for that Heavy Duti. Although it can probably take getting thrown int the pool a few more times, you might have some fit issues because not all the sizes are standard. Just do a search on the name, see what comes up, and profit from the efforts of those who tried before.

Twins ...the movie? Yeah,....I had some problems with the headset......It's all together already though you'll see......

Then you'll love it here. Cause we do to.
Welcome.

Re: I love BIKES!! Here they are!

a0gy6e.jpg
282jrz9.jpg

1953 Spitfire 24" "Clod-Hopper"

9a5l3n.jpg
302ooxw.jpg

1953 Ladies 26" Spitfire Stealth

mh5yps.jpg

1978 Heavy Duti Beer Carrier

Now that you've shown us some pics. You should change the title of your Intro to "I love COOL BIKES"! 8)

Latest posts

Back