I Lost My Father

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have not been around due to my father passing on 12/12/13. Not only was he my father and my best friend but he was my hero. He was an amazing person he was an accomplished lead guitar player. And a collector of many things he had a toy & train collection that would blow your mind. He sold most of that off about 8 years ago. He could fix anything and if a part was missing he would make a new one. He also was into restoring old things trains pedal car bikes etc....He restored trains for Frank Senatra BITD and played music with Jerry Lee Lewis, Charlie Pride & Chuck Berry. He is free now and doing the things he liked to do. R.I.P Dad

Thank you for listening

Mike~

My Condolences too you and your Family ,I share your pain
and loss , My Mother was 86 years old she passed last Saturday 12-14-13

Regards,...Rafael

Thank you very much ,didn't mean to invade on your post.
so nice to have a nice supportive group of people like you find here!

Rafael

Sure is nice. This was my dads favorite Time of the year he was a big kid himself. He enjoyed putting up the trains and the grand & great grand children.

Never a good time to lose a loved one and Christmas seems especially hard. Remember the good times and the pain of loss will gradually recede. Sorry for your loss.
Gizmo

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.

Sounds like he was a great Father and he blessed you in many ways.

Very sorry for your loss.
Sounds like you learned a lot from you father too. I treasure the "how to" time that I have had with my Dad. May God bless you and you family.

Rafael, So sorry for the loss of your mother as well. May God Bless you and you family too.

I'm sorry for your loss
Having lost both parents quite a while back,
They live on in my memories and stories.
Sounds like you have some great ones
Thanks for sharing them
Steve

Back