I hope this isn't a repost, but it is NUTS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOHHHHH MMMMMMAAAAN!

"Being an expert rider he falls well and continued on the ride."
Ya I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on that one. Oh he may be an "expert" rider, but I'm guessing his day didn't go so well after that. Probably got a nice cast on that right wrist too.

scrumblero said:
:lol: :lol: I love a good crash... here's one of my fav's!!

Now that's got to put a cramp in your style.

He is fine. I think he had a broken arm or collarbone and a few other broken things, but I'm pretty sure I remember the story saying he walked out of the hills. He was messed up though.

Dude on the big wheel had some serious speed wobble going on. I'm going to say if his knees didn't take a beating, then I'm going with Tailwinds and saying he is sporting some new plaster on the wrist.

I took a similar tumble down a cliff by the ocean when I went looking for some friends I was rock climbing with. Turned out that they chickened out and went back pretty early on and that's why I couldn't find them. I kept climbing higher to see where they were and came across some loose rocks that sent me sliding down the cliff with most of my skin being eaten away by small jagged rocks before catching onto a big rock hanging over my otherwise inevitable death plummet.

I ended up climbing all the way back and then washing the wounds in the water...what a BURN! Once the wounds settled in, I couldn't walk for a good month or so due to major swelling and just sheer pain of any skin on my body stretching slightly.

Back