i have to stop buying bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this on craigs when i got home today
001_zpsc78473bc.jpg

How can you not buy that?
Unless they are asking too much?

I told myself that last Monday and passed on a Schwinn King Size for cheap. Now I'm kicking myself!!

Nice find man!!

....! Why can't I see the complete pics! The whole front end is not showing! Have been having this problem since day one! Grrrrrr!

ilikebikes said:
poop! Why can't I see the complete pics! The whole front end is not showing! Have been having this problem since day one! Grrrrrr!

What size screen are you looking at? I would suspect a small one.

The image is 1024x768 pixels and is obviously being scaled down a bit for the forum, but it is probably not scaling down to suit all screen sizes. I just resized the window of my browser to test my theory and sure enough, as I take the window down small, the image looses the front end. :shock:

You need a BIGGER screen :p

ilikebikes said:
poop! Why can't I see the complete pics! The whole front end is not showing! Have been having this problem since day one! Grrrrrr!

Click on the picture. Works for me...

Glen said:
ilikebikes said:

What size screen are you looking at? I would suspect a small one.

The image is 1024x768 pixels and is obviously being scaled down a bit for the forum, but it is probably not scaling down to suit all screen sizes. I just resized the window of my browser to test my theory and sure enough, as I take the window down small, the image looses the front end. :shock:

You need a BIGGER screen :p

GTV said:
ilikebikes said:

Click on the picture. Works for me...

Glen, When the screen on my laptop went bad I hooked up a small screen I had sitting in the garage. I do have a (22inch) HD screen in storage, gotta go pick it up. Funny thing is this only happens when I'm here on RRBs?

GTV, Yeah, that worked, thanks man! :D

NEVER stop buying and preserving old bikes :D
Sometimes the government, read wife, cracks down, but keep it up-all of you!

ilikebikes said:
when I go on a thread it loses the right side of any pic but a few seconds later it corrects itself to full view,something to do with compatibility view in the page settings on the explorer toolbar but found that different size monitors play up i.e 4:3 and 16:9 and so on

I stopped bicycles in my life for the EXwife while we were together, got drinking, smoking dope, generally being a f-tard, then I found it, and God, we ride together, she's at home undoubtably bitching about me.....
Never stop bicycles, if it's in your blood bleed!

Back