i dont know what to make of this

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a friend sent me this and this is proably the best example of how not to build a rat bike

leave it up to the lowriders to make a joke of things

one thing i agreed with it would make a nice lawn ornament or wall art
2zj9y76.jpg

243ndaa.jpg

El Chupacabra lives!!

WOW! What an interesting piece. If you were to go by the standards of a rat rod car/truck I think this is I true example of what a rat rod should be! I like it, I actually love it!!!

It's not exactly my taste or style but it is cool, and I can respect the hard work and dedication that went into the build. No matter what variety of beer you like, it's still beer.

John c said:
WOW! What an interesting piece. If you were to go by the standards of a rat rod car/truck I think this is I true example of what a rat rod should be! I like it, I actually love it!!!
cool so im gonna go take the distributor cap of my truck that way its completely useless. lately lowriders seem to build bikes bassakwards looks first function second. i live by the principle of "if it cant ride its junk" 8)

wildcat nails it!, the pipe wrench should be functional, it should be mounted as the front brake! :D

My $0.02 - If that thing was in the latest build off on this site, it would have got a fair number of votes :D :shock: :lol: 8) :!: :?:

What is hanging off the rear end....a license plate? :roll:

It`s not a bike...it`s art. And as always, that`s pretty subjective. I like it better than most "real" low riders I see! :lol:

:lol: i guess i should chime in now, i do believe the owner of that bike is on this board. :? it is kinda funky though.

Back