I.D. help on girl's bike (I did look around first)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JUST HOPING ONE OF YA'LL COULD HELP ME I.D. THE GIRLS FRAME, SO I BUMPED MY OWN THREAD.

THANKS again for any and all help! 8)

a friend of mine wants these rideable again, and he and his wife don't really care what they are, but it's bugging me :?
I checked the RRB site for 2 days and all I can "maybe" come up with on these things is a wild guess that the girls bike is a Raleigh? But I doubt it...

So I plead with you, my RatRodBikes Brothers and Sisters to help me I.D. these 26" cruisers, just for piece of mind :wink:

WHY DO PEOPLE REMOVE HEAD BADGES?! :lol:

100_3259.jpg

100_3260.jpg

ONLY OTHER PRINT ON THIS BIKE IS ON THE TOP TUBE WHERE IT SAYS "drifter" AND THE HEAD TUBE WHERE IT SAYS "2SEETER" spelled with no "a" :?
100_3261.jpg

100_3262.jpg

100_3263.jpg

100_3264.jpg

Thank You all for any help you can give me! :mrgreen:

Re: I.D. help on 2 bikes (I did look around first)

Men's is a Columbia Rambler, probably early-mid 60s. Not sure on Womens; it does look British though with the lugged frame and fork style.

Re: I.D. help on 2 bikes (I did look around first)

THANKS You guys!!!! I'm 1/2way home!

the girls bike has a flag on the seat tube (white, red, blue) :?

hmmmmmmm.....

On the womens bike, this is just a guess but the rear fender and basic frame shape suggest Austrian bike to me, like what was sold at Sears in the 60's. Steyr Daimler Puch lineage. Again I could be wrong, but my Grandmother has a bike that looked similar to that, but it didn't have a lugged frame or the little crossbar between the frame, or the same crank, but it had the same basic look and shape.

puch.jpg

Back