I CREATED A NEW FORUM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firewalker said:
Cool! nice going :D

but if its alright with you Steve.....I'm going to stay right here and keep the home light burning :wink: :mrgreen: this place has all what I need in the bike world 8)

FW

I'm with ya, it's nice to have a Schwinn forum not run by Dorel/Pacific around, inline photos, nice format...

Schwinns are great bikes, but certainly not the only thing out there, nor neccesarily the best.

i don,t own a schwinn but do use parts for my bikes. i will probably just look from the outside. thanks steve, but my passion is here with the rats.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

jtdaddy said:
Two sites to deal with. Ohh I bet your wife is feeling a bit left out. Maybe? Steve it's great. If you can do it and keep Schwinn in there somehow go for it. You could even play with the spelling. Like one n instead of two or something like that. Let's see, SchwinNet, or Schwintage, or something. I see nothing wrong with doing two sites. People might get tired of posting on two sights. So this site might need to become a catagory of the other if it grows enough. I know my behind will stay right here.
Can you control it and keep the trouble makers out with out much horror or drama? Let me know if I can help.
8) :D
Yah play with the spelling like the "Schwine site"
and have a section for "Hacked up custom Schwines"
that official site is only in its state of down fall due to its own patrons :x :x
well .....that sounded a bit grumpy ...steve delete iff you wish :mrgreen:

No problem Outsider...you can say what you think here. :wink:

I've always found the folks on the forum to be pretty nice...it's the moderators and the corporate backing that I question.

Bump.

Check out this forum, it's a great RRB formatted forum, way better than you know who....

aaaahhh...PACIFIC....oh, excuse me, I must be getting a cold...
:wink:

Latest posts

Back