I beat the Blizzard......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great ride home! 11 degrees with very little wind. Main roads wet and a little slushy.

as long as you stay off the side streets. all is good.

Some bad pics (camera doesn't seem to like the cold)
blackbike004-9.jpg

blackbike001-8.jpg

blackbike006-8.jpg

Back in my basement, Dirty but safe :wink:
blackbike009-2.jpg

blackbike010-2.jpg

Now I just need to fix my taillight :roll:
Blackbike025-1.jpg

I have to say it has been a great! couple days.
I got home safely in the middle of a Blizzard, My boys had not ONE but TWO! snow days, Been over 10 years since Chicago Public School had a snow day
got to hang out with my wife and kids.I got a extra day off work... and had a great bike ride home on Thursday

Thanks Skip

skip, that bike wont fit in the washer, but nice try! :lol:
i hear we're supposed to get more snow tomorow. stupid lieing groundhog! :mrgreen:

We missed the big snow this time in Manitoba CA, thank God! I have never in all my 47 years seen this much snow, and looking down south to North Dakota they have more then we do, and guess what, the Red River flows north..........we're in for a doozy of a flood this spring :( We have ice cutters on the river scoring the ice to prevent big icejams, let me tell ya when the ice gives out and starts sailing down the river folks get chunks of ice as big as cars on their yards....no riverfront property for me!

Definately have my vote for most hardcore. We got the blizzard to here in Indiana. Just sums up what my plans will be this year. Moving to L.A. One of my good friends is an actor out there and wants to open a bike shop with me. I am throwing down my snow shovel and maintenance man tools and headed west. Cool pics you took. Amazing bike that you have as well.

8) :shock: WOW! :shock: 8)
:D Thanks for all the nice Hardcore comments!!! Guys and Gals :D

Bike was way to dirty washed it down this morning

blackbike010-2.jpg

blackbike002-9.jpg

blackbike001-9.jpg

blackbike004-10.jpg

blackbike006-9.jpg

blackbike008-2.jpg

Sorry for the lousy basement pics

Its not "Steve Clean" :wink: but it sure is a improvement

Will not last long..... Look what is happening outside....
blackbike009-4.jpg

I will be riding in that later today :roll:
Thanks again
Skp

Back