i am pauliesatx and this is some of my work

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have decided to post up all the bikes i have done. i know that most of you guys do a way better job than me but i think i am not that bad. so check it out and i hope u like them. by the way if you are wondering. some of these i did a whole lot of work to and some of these bikes i just did little stuff like cleanup and changed a few tires and maybe taken something off or added something but everyone of these bikes i have done something with them. right now i am i am currently working on my first trike. i am hoping it turns out good. i do have a few more pics to post up on here but for some reason i cant find some of them right now. anyways.... i hope u guys like them.

peace.

1961schwinn2.jpg

1961schwinn3.jpg

1961schwinn.jpg

AMFGloberanger.jpg

AMFTexasRanger.jpg

AmericanFlyer.jpg

BigRed2.jpg

BigRed.jpg

BlueCelester.jpg

CherryForever2.jpg

CherryForever.jpg

ElectraSeat.jpg

FirstRide.jpg

HuffySavannah.jpg

KentCityCruiser.jpg

NewBelgiumFatTire.jpg

McDuffyFlyer.jpg

Murray.jpg

OldBlue.jpg

PenaBike.jpg

SchwinHeavyDuti.jpg

SchwinnFalcon.jpg

SchwinnStingray.jpg

SchwinnyStingray.jpg

WesternFlyer.jpg

amfroadmaster.jpg

freespirit.jpg

bluecrush2.jpg

bluecrush.jpg

JsHawthorne.jpg

jshawthorne2.jpg

BlackJaguar.jpg

BlackJaguar3.jpg

i so wish. i was riding by with a friend and this guy just parked it there with the keys in it. it was like on a hidden street where only bike riders can see it from the bike path. it's a 32 ford.

all but my black jaguar and cherry forever have the original brake lines. i dont really like messing with them. i did notice that too. if i where to go into detail of what i done with most to all these bikes i would be on here writing a novela.

here is another bike i just finished. couldnt get the rust off part of the neck and i wanted to keep this bike in original condition. the tires are the original schwinns.

bantam.jpg

bantam2.jpg

so i picked this baby up in san marcos texas for 90 bucks. long story short. i saw it on craigslist and thought it would be cool to have but it looked huge. i was bike riding later on and bumped into a friend named carlos the carpenter. he said he wasnt getting any work and he was thinking about doing a raspa aka: snow cone stand. i told him how i saw this bike online and he should get it. he said he would rather be partners with me to get it and start a ice cream cart thing. we parted ways and i started thinking about it and i decided to buy the whole thing myself and restore it or basically clean it up and paint it. so far it's turning out pretty nice. the pics u see now is how i got the bike. right now as i am typing this i painted the frame red and cleaned the rims and fender. i got a black banaseat for it i need to get a tall sissy bar for it. the sticker and paint is almost all off and i am thinking of painting it with a either a hawaiian flower theme, cheech and chongs nice dreams, red with flames or just red and white and keep it chill. a friend told me purple metal flake. thats a thought too.

have any ideas let me know.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Paulie, your ice cream bike is cool, I like all kind of odd bikes. Just shows how a bike can be used. So are you repainting this bike as a ice cream bike with style?

You have some real cool iron there Paulie!Keep up the good work!Selling ice cream is a great idea to earn more money to buy ...HMMM...
let's see...what should Paulie buy with his ice cream profits?...MORE COOL BIKES!!! :shock: :lol: ...Pappy 8)

Oh yeah, that is a nice Icecream ride there.A softer saddle for me butt,it's yours..Do your thing.I'm your ice cream man you can stop me while i'm passin by..oh my my :shock: .. anyhow,nice collection....

Back