I am Pauliesatx and these are my works

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i am pauliesatx. this is my story of the bikes u see here. actually i wont get all into it. i am a skateboarder. die hard and dedicated to skateboarding for over 25 years. i have rode a bike before. before i discovered i rode my cousins bike and i also had a bike of my own. i dont remember what it was but it was a bmx bike. well about 6 weeks ago i went to visit a chick over in palo alto and we took a day trip to s.f. i have been to s.f. before and this time i noticed to cool bikes people where riding. for a while now i was thinking about getting a cruiser and then the s.f. trip made me choose my decision. so now i love cruisers. i dont love them more than skateboards but cruiser have been super fun. so i have been buying cruisers and road bikes all chill from craigslist and flipping them. buy them cheap and sell them fixed and sometimes painted for a mark up. i finally found the bike i want. it's the red 7 speed schwinn cruiser, it's a work in progress. and the only other bike thats a work in progress is the pink and black bike. thats a 1960 columbia. the only other bike i have that i dont use is the burnt orange western flyer. i am selling it though. the rest of the bikes i sold allready.

enjoy the photos.

oh the first bike is my ride.it's a work in progress. please feel free to give me some ideas.

i wanted to paint it red so i sprayed it down but i didnt like the results. it was trully one of my worst paint jobs. u cant tell but i have a few runs. i shouldnt have used montana paint. looks pretty good though. got a lot of compliments so far. actually gonna take it all apart and send it to get powder coat. have to decide on all black or red and black and chrome.

workinprogress.jpg

pinklemonaid.jpg

orangecrush.jpg

l_f095d42de19e4813ab5c1de8fa8f1751.jpg

PurpleTexasRanger.jpg

chola.jpg

rootbeer.jpg

peewee.jpg

Back