I am Pauliesatx and these are my works

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i am pauliesatx. this is my story of the bikes u see here. actually i wont get all into it. i am a skateboarder. die hard and dedicated to skateboarding for over 25 years. i have rode a bike before. before i discovered i rode my cousins bike and i also had a bike of my own. i dont remember what it was but it was a bmx bike. well about 6 weeks ago i went to visit a chick over in palo alto and we took a day trip to s.f. i have been to s.f. before and this time i noticed to cool bikes people where riding. for a while now i was thinking about getting a cruiser and then the s.f. trip made me choose my decision. so now i love cruisers. i dont love them more than skateboards but cruiser have been super fun. so i have been buying cruisers and road bikes all chill from craigslist and flipping them. buy them cheap and sell them fixed and sometimes painted for a mark up. i finally found the bike i want. it's the red 7 speed schwinn cruiser, it's a work in progress. and the only other bike thats a work in progress is the pink and black bike. thats a 1960 columbia. the only other bike i have that i dont use is the burnt orange western flyer. i am selling it though. the rest of the bikes i sold allready.

enjoy the photos.

workinprogress.jpg

pinklemonaid.jpg

orangecrush.jpg

l_f095d42de19e4813ab5c1de8fa8f1751.jpg

PurpleTexasRanger.jpg

chola.jpg

peewee.jpg

rootbeer.jpg

Back