HUTCH = GOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unbeliveable

Yep, number plates are on the rise. Especially if they're Hutch. This will probably go unchanged, although reproductions are likely to be in the works in the future. The Hutch name was just sold and purchased by a member of vintagebmx.com .

ive cant recall ever hearing of odyssey when i was a kid(doest mean it wasnt around though....)i DO know that is NOT a first gen acs rotor(that i do have on my old bike along with the first potts bolt)
and to think i sold what is now a $300 set of wheels for $20 in highschool :roll:

a fool and there money soon part. i had a 83 hutch pro racer and a trickstar, sold them both and wont get another.
people just hype them up and they didnt even ride all to well. i'd rather have a elf doublecross then anything hutch.

I have a starsky and hutch action figure....does that count :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I was over at my sisters last fall and noticed that my old number plate that I gave my nephew was laying in the yard face down. That number plate was a Haro plate that I bought in 1981 and put a few stickers on (SE racing, Red Line etc..). I wonder how much it would have been worth before my nephew discarded it?

Latest posts

Back