HUGE Auto/possible bike swap Arco Arena 8/1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is huge i have never been but i do know it is a killer place to find bikes

NICE!! Hey, that's the day after Mass.........

are we still bringing bikes to Mass this year? or are the PoorBoys gonna pass on the bikes?
i missed it last year with work, and was hoping to get some bikes in this year.

Okay, here's what I know. I have been told no bicycle show at Midnite Mass. I suppose you could bring your bikes and outlaw. That's what I'll do if I go. The big bicycle news is the Reno Swap Meet at Arco on Sunday August 8th. Mike S and me are bringing about 30 or more vintage cruisers up for sale. Look for my 14 foot black box trailer and stop by and chat. See you there!

I will be there sometime, as we are school clothes shopping the same day, here's the lowdown, beeline to arco,drop off me & Larry, Sarina and Sierra drive back to Woodland and shop for Sierra and come back pick up me and Larry and go to Folsom outlet mall for Larry.....full day :wink: ps gotta bring extra bungies in case theres a bike I can't live without.

Hi Jim, you can load any bikes in my trailer and pick up later if you want. There should be some extra space. I did'nt get to say hello at Cyclefest so maybe we can catch up at the swap.

Back