Huffy Thunder Trail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok going out on a limb here and gonna say this is the last bike I am bringing home til
all the others are built and riding.....and finished.. :roll: pretty complete bike I rode it
and at 6' 1" and 270 .. it was a site to see.
car151.jpg

you know I told you had a line on this.. you should have offered T shirts then
:lol: :roll:
Rat Rod said:
Very cool Kyle. :D

How many shirts do you want for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the spring works .. and is adjustable... I rode it.. a large man on a small bike :lol: :lol: :lol:

Green P1 said:
I saw one of these sitting in a pile of rusted bikes behind the welding shop I was wiring up at work today. It was all there just rusted pretty solid. Thought about asking the old man about taking it off his hands but never got around to it.... really weird to see this one on here just a couple hours later.
When are you going back there?

Chips_Mahoy said:
Green P1 said:
I saw one of these sitting in a pile of rusted bikes behind the welding shop I was wiring up at work today. It was all there just rusted pretty solid. Thought about asking the old man about taking it off his hands but never got around to it.... really weird to see this one on here just a couple hours later.
When are you going back there?
Hopefully Thursday or Friday. I've been doing electrical work at his shop sporadically for the past 3 years and he's kinda an odd duck when it comes to giving up his "collection.". Some of the coolest stuff he has he'll simply give away... yet ask him a bout a rusty pile of potential and he'll look at you like you just kicked his dog by even asking....

Well...whatever you do....please don't kick his dog! I'm kind of a "dog guy".... :wink:

If you're able to work some thing out on it, let me know. Take a pic if you can!

Back