Huffy Nel Lusso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would need a lot of stretching. It does seem to be awfully short in length but I haven't been on a regular bicycle since I was a kid so I don't have anything for reference. My old mountain bike is an extra big frame that I got to match my height.

I bought this one for my wife a couple of years ago for the beach (she doesn't like girl bikes). It was NEW in the rack,when the guy took it down off the rack he said it was in the wrong place and gave it to me for that price @ $74.88. :shock: oops!

008_zps3c60ff6e.jpg

Yeah Nick I have the ability to stretch a frame as long as needed. :wink: Got plenty of tubing
and time.
K9 that was a deal. Wish I could run up on something like that. I'm going to be looking.

my walmart had 3 in stock,did the math,prices are approximate,hub and shifter $90 at amazon,76 spokes-$80,rims $60?tires and tubes$70,my lbs gets $50 for lacing ech wheel-$100,l come up with about $300,bike is $160 on line,so take the wheel set,shifter,aluminum crank,put single speed wheels i might have on hand,one piece crank,sell it for$75,take that off $160,looks like a good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the Regatta have a 3 piece crank or a 1 piece? Which bottom bracket does it use?

Back