Huffy Camaro Surviver

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I found this nice orange Huffy Camaro bike on Craigs list a few weeks ago. I believe it is a 69 or 70. To the best of my knowlage it is an all origional surviver which has seen very little use or abuse. I was told it was stored in an attic by the last owner for the past 17 years and in a barn by the origional owner before that, who bought it for her son when he was 13. Since most kids around here start driving at 16 this bike probably only saw about 3 years af real use, and the condition shows it, it even has two of the plastic shipping protectors still on the axle threads although the rear one is broke. The paint is real good shape with only a few chips and scrapes but still holds it shine very well. The front fender has a small dent but thats about the only real problem. I believe the tires are the origional 26" x 1.75 Tri-Band Supreme, they are showing some cracking but still hold air and ride fine.

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Clean and sharp!
Just the way you like to find them.
Does the light work? :roll:

Joe

Haven't tried the light yet, but no batteries left in it and very clean inside so I would guess yes. It is missing one of the two lightbulbs, so will have to get another before I try it.

Back