huffy camaro ratstore walkaround video now added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now I do recall saying this was done and it was well....... that was until I found these for the tank
they were cheap and since I cannot fid the originals I think they will fit well with the bike.
I will post pics once they are installed.

the plan is to use these to replace the decals that were on the bikes tank originally since I cannot find the original decals
I am not too concerned about the originality of the bike but I think they will look cool.
then I am going to pinstripe the rear rack and do the logo on the rack and clear coat it then the nose of the tank will be recovered in chrome door trim for cars
more updates soon.
Sean

well sorry it took so long but this ones been in my bedroom as it is as done as I can get for now but here she s with the stickers and her new/used/ratty feet

my next part of this build is to get 2 more stickers and put one on the rear rack and on the chain guard and maybe some white rally stripes down the rear rack as she originally had only wider kind of a Camaro ss themed well... Camaro lol more updates soon
sean

Back