HUFFY BUCKAROO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i came across this huffy a while back and i had never seen one before so i couldnt pass it up just for that reason. its very cool imo i just dont know what to do with it

b81fky.jpg

qyaflw.jpg

2m281ax.jpg

That seat is very cool. Not leather I'm assuming, but still looks cool!

What to do? Overhaul and detail it. Put it up for sale if you don't want to keep it. I wouldn't expect a whole lot of return from it, but you never know, especially with such a unique original bike.

You'd be surprised, even though Huffy has never been the most sought after bike in the collector's market, some are still willing to spend a fair amount on them. I sold this one for $250 shipped.

outskirtscustoms said:
You'd be surprised, even though Huffy has never been the most sought after bike in the collector's market, some are still willing to spend a fair amount on them. I sold this one for $250 shipped.

thats awesome. nice looking bike congrats on the sale

Yeah originally I was gonna keep it but the cash was just too good to pass up. and considering I got that one and 3 others for $40 I think I did okay.

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah originally I was gonna keep it but the cash was just too good to pass up. and considering I got that one and 3 others for $40 I think I did okay.

.... lucky you lol

gbpstl said:
outskirtscustoms said:

dang lucky you lol
Yeah, well 2 of the bikes were junk (parts) but I also got a Haro which paid for the lot and got me into the profit all by itself so the Huffy was 100% profit. I love deals like that. Same guy also has a nice looking Ross Apollo for $125, Original seat, slick, 3 speed, trigger shift SA, chrome is near mint, fenders, exc. only bad thing is the frame and fork were painted black but done nicely. Still not 100% sure on it yet.

1. Huffy 24" Sold for $250 shipped (Shipping was like $75)
2. Haro BMX chrome sold for $50
3. Speed racer 16" with fan spoke wheels (Parted out and used the wheels on "Dark Pony")
4. Tonka 12" (Scrapped)

outskirtscustoms said:
gbpstl said:
outskirtscustoms said:

dang lucky you lol
Yeah, well 2 of the bikes were junk (parts) but I also got a Haro which paid for the lot and got me into the profit all by itself so the Huffy was 100% profit. I love deals like that. Same guy also has a nice looking Ross Apollo for $125, Original seat, slick, 3 speed, trigger shift SA, chrome is near mint, fenders, exc. only bad thing is the frame and fork were painted black but done nicely. Still not 100% sure on it yet.

1. Huffy 24" Sold for $250 shipped (Shipping was like $75)
2. Haro BMX chrome sold for $50
3. Speed racer 16" with fan spoke wheels (Parted out and used the wheels on "Dark Pony")
4. Tonka 12" (Scrapped)

nice job man you should buy this huffy buckaroo :p

Back