Huffy "Blue Flame" Grand sons birthday project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that paint. It totally looks like the Blue Flame paint job. Decal is a nice touch and very cool. Will be a great bike for your grandson.

Blue_flame.jpg

Love that paint. It totally looks like the Blue Flame paint job. Decal is a nice touch and very cool. Will be a great bike for your grandson.

Blue_flame.jpg
Thanks, thats a cool picture. As soon as he picked his colors it was the first thing that came to mind.

I finally got my Grand sons birthday bike finished with a week to spare, It's my version of a Huffy bike "The Blue Flame" I came up with because of the color scheme my grandson chose. It started out as an orange/yellow fade but he wanted a blue/silver fade, it's pretty close to all Huffy. I'm almost finished with my Super Stock challenge build and when I am we're all going riding on our muscle bikes together.

Heck ya , grandpa that's what I'm talking about . The smile on his face will be priceless. I wonder who's excited him or you !!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I'm almost finished with my Super Stock challenge build ...
Are you serious? I've sluffed mine off because I thought you were too busy doing this bike. You've only made one or two updates so I thought you weren't on it yet. I was holding off till you got back in the game. If all of a sudden you post a "Finished" thread I'm going to break down and cry. Do I need to get my rear end in gear all of a sudden?

By the way... the Blue Flame looks killer! Very well done!!

Are you serious? I've sluffed mine off because I thought you were too busy doing this bike. You've only made one or two updates so I thought you weren't on it yet. I was holding off till you got back in the game. If all of a sudden you post a "Finished" thread I'm going to break down and cry. Do I need to get my rear end in gear all of a sudden?

By the way... the Blue Flame looks killer! Very well done!!
Sorry about the lack of posts on the Super Stock build off, I'm still in the game, not to worry a finished thread isn't hiding waiting to jump out because all my parts are sitting on my work bench and in a box.

Ultra sweet! Love the Blue Flame theme. If you remember that car you think that as soon as you see that fade. Just beautiful..:41: What a lucky grandson.

Did you paint it? I was talking a close look at your fade and that is some excellent work. My fades yesterday didn't come out as well as I like because I couldn't get my gun adjusted correctly. I don't have that pro touch yet.

Did you paint it? I was talking a close look at your fade and that is some excellent work. My fades yesterday didn't come out as well as I like because I couldn't get my gun adjusted correctly. I don't have that pro touch yet.
No I didn't, like I said in a previous post, I'd really like to take the credit for the paint job but a buddy of mine at Boitnotts custom paints did it for me, candy and fades are so hard to do right (at least for me) and he does it effortlessly the first time so Rob shot it for me after I did all the prep work.

Yep he liked it, we're going muscle bike riding tomorrow.

Back