Huffy 24" Good Vibrations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found chained to a fence at an abandoned business....covered in dirt and rust, flat tires....cleaned up, new grips, chain, and one rear hub bearing later:

PA170017.jpg

PA170018.jpg

PA170016.jpg

Flipped to a friend...its going to be a Christmas present for his daughter. A like new BLACK bike for $20......

One clean Huffy. One happy camper for christmas. So did you leave out how you "obtained" the bike on purpose? Lol

What happened is, I've been driving by this abandoned business property every day (its on my way to work). This bike has been sitting there for 6 months at least. Chained to a chain link fence that was just about all the way fallen down. I finally stopped this past weekend. It was covered in vines, dirt, cob webs, etc. The chain it was locked up with was so rotted it snapped in my hand (even though I did have a hacksaw ready). I couldn't leave this bike to rot any more. It wasn't rideable, and it was obviously "forgotten", so I saved it from certain doom. And it's now got a new lease on life, and a young girl will be very happy with her Christmas present. And another BLACK bike lives to see another day!!!!!

Back