Huffman cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to do a quick build on this Huffman cruiser I got off of CL to make sure I like riding it
a5ff05f5.jpg

8887c2ef.jpg

c4b3e98b.jpg

86902f4b.jpg

Now to tear it back apart and repaint or powder coat havent decided

udallcustombikes said:
Looks good. What colors are you going back with?

Thanks while tearing it apart I found out it was originally burgandy or maroon with white stripes on the front with green pinstripes so I'll probably go back with that

The Bear said:
Looks perfect to me as it is!!!
Thanks it'll probably stay this way for a little while unless I get the itch but right now its really my only 26" rider so can't really do that

well stripped it all back down and took the parts over to be powder coated a deep red today and managed to pull these serial numbers off H47738 any way too tell the year this was made?

Starting to piece it together decided to go with some red nexus wheels I had laying around
2010-12-18165916.jpg

Delta hawk headlight with led flashlight guts
2010-12-18165937.jpg

2010-12-18170003.jpg

I still have to paint the shaingaurd and figure out what sprocket to run

Very nice!

As far as the dropstand, hope you can find one that dont cost an arm and a leg... I just bought the stand and the bolts from Memory Lane and it was $60 I even made my own clip.

And on top of all that... they are kind of a PITA, rattles around when riding, and unless the clip holds it just right... it tend to fall out and drag the ground when you hit a good bump.

But hey at least they look cool 8)

Back