HSMagicark -updated-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Updated bike, see recent posts of the thread.

I figure why not i'll do a build off this year too! The name is magical!!

I have no idea what it will be I love building as i think of ideas, I do have some neat ones though. for now I will post a pic of what I will be useing.

This monark, it's beat really bad lol but I used most the parts beside frame/springer so it's a perfect start.

More pics of some other things soon to come!

101_0068.jpg

101_0069.jpg

Re: HSMagicark

Nice bike to start with... I guess all the Canadian bikes are in the US and now a Canadian is building an American bike... PERFECT!

I have almost 7 tankbikes now lol kinda odd seeing canadian with more nice american bikes then canadian bikes. i'm in the process of scavenging parts around my house, I have alot lol

Two pics of some stuff i'll be useing lol

WHo knows what i will find!

Heres some aluminum rolls and thats a big bender under the tarp, and theres some old gas in A basket, the possibilitys!!!! lol
000_0001.jpg

A picture of in my shed, even more possibilitys!!
000_0002-2.jpg

Those rafters look like a scary place!

Welcome to BO7. Love the fork and looking forward to what you do with your build!

Just hanging some laundry up lol

The paint wasn't what the container really said it was but i decided to use it anyway, it will indeed be magical.

000_0003-1.jpg

The bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Sorry about that, i havn't had enough time to play with it lately. I'll try to do so soon

Hsean said:
Sorry about that, i havn't had enough time to play with it lately. I'll try to do so soon

SIX MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!

Oh balls, Maybe i'll work on it on wednsday, I deceded to part out another monark so I may use the suspention on front for something unique and the fenders on the HSmagicark, you know what, i'm inspired, i'm going outside right now in the rain to do this shiz! lol

Here you go, an update, I put my monark for sale local and no one wanted it at my asking price, since I dumped more then i'm selling it for into it I figured whatever more parts plz!

Anyway Can you say Twinflex? lol

The colors looks abit weird because I painted it with magic lol it looks diffornt in lighting types.

100_0166-1.jpg

Hsean said:
Here you go, an update, I put my monark for sale local and no one wanted it at my asking price, since I dumped more then i'm selling it for into it I figured whatever more parts plz!

Anyway Can you say Twinflex? lol

The colors looks abit weird because I painted it with magic lol it looks diffornt in lighting types.

100_0166-1.jpg

Whoa!!!! Where has this build been hiding!!!! Do you have any other photos of this build!!!
I love your take on the TwinFlex rear suspension idea!!! I knew that I wasn't the only one!!!
Gimme more!!!!

lol What i did was i walked into my shed and looked around and wonder what i can shove onto the bike, the green monark was taking up space on a hook so it got murdered, I may have another idea what to do with the fenders. I also might make wheel discs, why not, I got lots of flashing i can make it out of lol

Did a few more things to it today, I may have to put a derailer on the back, That wont stop it from being a coasterbrake... lol
anyway it's interesting having rear suspention on something this old, though i'm gonna replace the springs. also found a chainring i'll use.

100_0168-1.jpg

100_0169-1.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0171.jpg

This is very cool!
TwinFlex Sub-Build Off!!!!!!
Definitely watching this one.
More ,,,,,, More,,,,,

Back