HP Snyder afternoon build: RATTY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This turned out better than expected. Had this frame laying around that I've been trying to get rid of for months. I've been told that it's a number of different brands, but I've gotten a lot of consensus on it being an HP Snyder based on the dual top tube and the openings for the back fenders (Audi rings). I realized that I probably had enough stuff laying around to string together a full bike, then sell it, so here it is! 26" front rim with an old whitewall, 24" Schwinn S7 back, front fork is off an old mountain bike. I think the chainguard was on a Hawthorne, but it could as easily have been a 10 year old Huffy. Don't remember where I got the neck, seat came off my Columbia Firebolt project, BMX front brake that I had laying around. Pretty much the only things I bought were the back rim and bars, and a new chain. Got them out of the basement at Cranked in Neenah. Tell me what you think!

007-3.jpg

006-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

001-6.jpg

Back