Howdy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Texan here! I just got my new bike from Mitch at Bicycle Exchange this weekend! Pretty boring compared to the bikes around here but I'm new to this. Haven't been doing any riding after my wife took a bad spill several years ago. Guess it kinda freaked me out! Anyway, I've been a freelance illustrator/graphics guy for the last 18 years. Been married 11 years and have two young daughters who are learning to ride. I play guitar for fun but plan on riding the bike more since it will burn more calories.
bike.jpg

WELCOME!................There is nothing boring about that bike. I like it!

Thanks guys! I've been looking at the site for a few weeks and when I mentioned the site to Mitch he told me there was maybe a ride coming up in October. Let me know if there is! ( I'll need to get in shape! )

I'm really glad I went to Bicycle Exchange. I was about to pull the trigger on another bike that wasn't quite as cool. Mitch sold me a bell for the bike with the 8 ball graphic and I figured out later that day this is my eighth bike. Pretty cool.

Rat Rod, I'm diggin' your Tux! And Kota, that brown 2-tone of yours is dang cool!

Back