How to fishmouth tube???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive just been using a grinder to fishmouth tubes for custom building. I was just curious if anybody had a better solution. I know you can use hole saws to do it as well in a drill press but it seems like youd need an elaborate clamp system to hold the pipe at the right angle and such. Post your setup if you have something awesome or just shoot me some ideas. Thanks!

Cody,

You got a buggy too?

Ive got one that needs finished, custom made 4 seater, me and a buddy built up the frame almost 10 years ago, kinda lost interest so it never got done. Ive got all the parts to build a 2180 and a set of 48IDA's for it. 6 rib bus trans, suspension seats, aluminum front, SR1 paddles, etc etc. One of these days I gotta get it finished up, or trade it off for something else :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
Cody,

You got a buggy too?

Ive got one that needs finished, custom made 4 seater, me and a buddy built up the frame almost 10 years ago, kinda lost interest so it never got done. Ive got all the parts to build a 2180 and a set of 48IDA's for it. 6 rib bus trans, suspension seats, aluminum front, SR1 paddles, etc etc. One of these days I gotta get it finished up, or trade it off for something else :lol:

Yeah ours is supposed to be a motorcycle powered mini buggy but it has Subaru motor and tranny in it need to tear it apart and paint it but it runs really good heres a link to my youtube account which has a few videos of it in action http://www.youtube.com/user/400redrider

Back