How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
according to the calendar and the adding machine im 37 , going on 16 in spirit , 149 in aches n pains :wink:
DSCF0534.jpg

im 40,which wasnt as bad as 30 (actually, its the 6 months worrying before i turned 30 that was bad). married for 15 years to my best friend, a beautiful, wonderful woman. my daughter is 12 (thinks shes smarter than us both :lol: ), and my son is 9, he can outwork most adults in this town and loves anything with a motor or wheels.

I'm 24. My Dad collected ballo0n tire Schwinns for many years. I grew up thinking that a bike was strange if it didn't have a tank and a springer....in fact I still think that :D

37 can still remeber my frist bike huffy santa fe tan and brown with a bannana seat! wonder if I could find one???

kscheel said:
I'm 24. My Dad collected ballo0n tire Schwinns for many years. I grew up thinking that a bike was strange if it didn't have a tank and a springer....in fact I still think that :D

newer bikes commonly just seem strange to me.. and im 17 i feel everyone should be riding ballooners and stingray like bikes an choppers an such :roll: :lol:

According to the state of Texas my license says I'm 42, my wife says I act 15. So I rubbed candy in her hair.

Jimmy the Gent said:
Physically? 42.
Mentally? 24....give or take....

Once I stop smoking (cut it by 2/3 so far) I'll feel like I'm 17 again.

Keep it up! I quit smoking 4 years ago. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, but the benefits are great!

Well depends on who you ask dl says 38 after a week on the road I fill like 100 but the wife says I act like I'm 12 on my good days so somewhere between 100 an 12 sounds right to me

grandma always said "its heck to get old, but it beats the alternative" :wink:

big kountry said:
Well depends on who you ask dl says 38 after a week on the road I fill like 100 but the wife says I act like I'm 12 on my good days so somewhere between 100 an 12 sounds right to me

You're not 38, you are simply 21 with 17 years expiriance. :wink:

Peatbog said:
You can't keep from getting older, but you can always be immature. That is what keeps me kicking.

It does help make time go by a little faster.

56 and still rolling on two wheels!
Now I have to just choose which bike, dirt or road or to work, or to the store.
And my childhood Spaceliner is my next project!
Gonna go cruising...

Latest posts

Back