How much is it worth?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bought this Schwinn earlier this month.. I was told on here that it's one of the earlier schwinn B models.. sold the springer fork, rear rack, and crank set off of it. So all I have left is the frame, chainguard, handlebars, stem, fenders, light, and the wheels. The handlebars are Torrington Scripts with a 32in spread from bar to bar. Most of the chrome is gone, but not rusty at all. Everything is in nice shape, except the front light has a crack in the front.. nothing major. Could probably be soldered back and be fine. The question is, how much are the parts that are left over worth?

6954247073_84d7b21f82_z.jpg

Id pay 100 shipped for the wheels! I just got the same ones for same price! Pm me if interested...everything to me always depends on how much a person wants it or is willing to pay! I know that dosent help alot...but i will buy wheels if you dont sell it all togeather!...

Black Crown Tattoo said:
Id pay 100 shipped for the wheels! I just got the same ones for same price! Pm me if interested...everything to me always depends on how much a person wants it or is willing to pay! I know that dosent help alot...but i will buy wheels if you dont sell it all togeather!...

Sure lemme get them packaged and in a box first So i can get a shipping quote

Back