how many projects you got going on?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have three going at the moment. the black cheezy board tracker. grimace, and ive decided bout an hour ago that im building a three wheeled bike-bus-peoplehauler. how many do you got? :mrgreen:

I have at least three going on right now between car, house, and bike.

I have two fenders to paint to finish one bike and a chainguard and rack to paint to finish another bike. The parts have been sitting there staring at me for over a year but I've been too busy to get to them. Honey-do list is way too long right now. Finishing up putting hardwood floors in two rooms today. :roll: Gary

I have the Chopper, my GT Talera to bike path Rat, the two Cruisers and just last night I pulled an Xtreme Games motorcycle bike out of the trash, so that makes five I suppose.

Bikes: Build Off bike (Maine Woods), Schwinn Bantam lowrider, and a beater/rider BMX

Cars: '67 Beetle rat rod and an '84 Vanagon (head gaskets)

House: Total renovation of dining room, rebuilding cellar way, and insulation in the attic

Gonna be a LONG Summer.

Man,

if I added them all up id prob start crying lol :lol:

I think I got 5 bikes on the go, my fastback, gf's stardust, my 24" stretch lowrider, 55 spitfire, 58 racer... prob a few more in there
My 70 Chevelle is always got somethin im doing to it, new starter, batt, few things here and there
83 k5 blazer I got all the 1 ton diffs to swap into it and new 37's just got to do it
blew the motor up on my boat last summer so I need to find a new outboard for it :(
my camper leaked over the winter :x so gotta fix that

house, well theres always something
got to finish the deck and new in paint a few rooms
spring cleanin etc etc etttccccccc

I wanna go back to being 16 and not have to worry about being a grown up lol

The Speed Demon for RRBBO6!

Cool Blue, My 1941 Firestone Super Cruiser restoration

My 20" to 24" Schwinn Stingray Upscale project

And finnaly my always changing 20" Huffy Desperado

ooh ooh and my 'hood cruiser. i finished it too

what? i figured done projects would be an easier list.... a much much easier list :oops:

RRBBO6 "The Young American"
1965 Schwinn Sting-Ray frame up restoration

So...2 :mrgreen:

119.jpg

one project is done!

121.jpg

tore out a patio :mrgreen: . but i got money to finish the others.
107.jpg

trike bike hauler (this will get done soon)
117.jpg

111.jpg

thought this one was done
051.jpg

052.jpg

never
123.jpg

124.jpg

and those

Just bike projects....
Cadillac build, need to get back to the fender brace nightmare, work out the front forebrake, relace the rear wheel, drivetrain etc. etc, etc.
36 Rollfast Scout, picked up a correct chainguard and recently a tank, they both need paint. The bike is in the front window of my LBS so that one is kind of out of sight, out of mind.
Colson Decoliner, need to strip down and re-do a wheelset for it, devise a way to hold the rear drop stand without the traditional clip 8), strip and paint the frame and do everything else.
Univega Commuter bike for a friend, needs drivetrain help and a general overhaul, new cables, bearing repack etc. etc.
20" bike for my son, need to find an econimical coaster brake rear wheel and build something up.

The Univega and the 20" is a priority now, after those the shop is getting emptied and re-vamped with better storage. It's a disaster area. I spend more more time searching for tools than I do working on bikes.

As far as bikes go I have 2 currently...

Josie-my 47 Schwinn DX
My roommate's rat/klunker.

I may be adding a Spaceliner project soon too.

Back