How long have you been married?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who on RRB has been married the longest?

cumulative, or to just one person? ahem.

Happy Anniversary btw

It will be 39 years in November. Not sure why she has put up with me for this long. Congrats on your 20th.

Congrats guys! You just don't see that too often now days. I have been engaged for 3 years and look forward to spending the rest of my life with her.

Single free here :lol:

Congrats guys!

Thanks everyone. 8)

Crassly said:
It will be 39 years in November. Not sure why she has put up with me for this long. Congrats on your 20th.
That's awesome, I've wondered the same thing about my wife! I definitely married up. :wink:
-Just got sticker shock on a dozen roses during my lunch break. :shock:

Only 6 years for Heidi (fizzlefoop) and I , but we are still young, give us time! :wink:
Congrats to all those with big numbers, you should be proud!!! :D

Luke.

XXVII

Got married at 19. We're now 60 = 41yrs........... She says it's been the best 20 yrs. of her life.

29 years as of this coming January 22. I can't believe she has put up with me for that long! :mrgreen: I'm sure it ain't been easy. :lol:

I married a wonderful woman, the mother of my 14 yr old son... 2 yrs into it, at the umpteenth visit to a counselor, he told her, "Stay on her meds." I said, "What meds?" :shock: ... we didn't make it to three....

But on the + side I've had the same girlfriend for 10 yrs, she lives 2 blocks away, and she does ride bikes.

Thxcuz said:
10 years, and I STILL can't get her to ride bike.

When we told the wife's parents we were getting married, they gave my wife a check to help cover wedding expenses. My wife promptly spent the whole amount on a tandem. My wife just turned 50,000 miles on her car. It's a 2002 and had 39k on it when she bought it used in 2005. That's 11,000 in 8 years. She rides her bike most everywhere. Peak recorded riding year was ~13,000 which she did 3 years in a row training for PBP.

Back