How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week UPDATED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These are some of the bikes that have followed me home this week tried to down size the fleet but they keep finding me. what do I do :shock:
Rod brake 28" Raleigh
[
214108.jpg
[/url]
Hawthorne Flyer
213915.jpg
[/url]
Ben Hur rival
[
210616.jpg
[/url]
210421.jpg
[/url]
1955 Schwinn Black Phantom
070742.jpg
[/url]
1950's Shelby airflow
070912.jpg
[/url]
1950's Roadmaster Luxury Liner
071005.jpg
[/url]
Old Hawthorne Parts bike
070628.jpg
[/url]
If you see anything you might be interested in please let me know.

Re: How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week

Holy cow, I dream of 'finding' stuff like that!!

Hi Nate , you are the man ! great find's :)

I don't really care for NPence too much. He won't sell me the Flyer. :( But I really can't blame him. :D That thing is awsome.

Great scores, how can you not pass those up :p

How do you keep finding those?
Yes, exactly, how DO you keep finding those?!?!?!

I've put out leads in every direction I know these last few weeks, I've canvased every public forum and social network, carpet bombed Craigslist with "Will pay good cash" style ads in several markets.
I've essentially done the "shock and awe" across all avenues...... NOTHING! Nada. Zilch.

how much for the fender light on the schwinn?

im just in the begining stages of parts gathering for a luxury liner. man that thing is cool. congrats on all of them. Is the wife pissed?

Nice bikes but I'm diggin' your tile floor and that room. Looks great! I just did Spanish porcelain (no Mexican ceramic :p ) in my kitchen. Gary

Yeah really??? How do you find all this stuff Nate???? You really do need to sell some stuff so you can get the Blue bird restored.

skillsthebarber said:
im just in the begining stages of parts gathering for a luxury liner. man that thing is cool. congrats on all of them. Is the wife pissed?
My wife doesnt get mad any more when I haul bikes home because she knows it wont change anything. I tell her it is an addiction that cant be stopped.and there is no meetings for bicycle addiction.

Nice bike Nate, how do you get bike to follow you home? What is the girls Phatom worth?

My wife doesnt get mad any more when I haul bikes home because she knows it wont change anything. I tell her it is an addiction that cant be stopped.and there is no meetings for bicycle addiction.[/quote]

OH Nate, there are meetings for the bike addicted, It won't stop you from dragging more bikes home, But a good swap meet is the only meeting you need.

oooo, I like the Ben Hur. What's the deal with it - what size wheels? what year? curious.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
oooo, I like the Ben Hur. What's the deal with it - what size wheels? what year? curious.
I dont know what year the ben hur bike is. and it has a newer set of 26" rims on it but 28" will fit the frame.

rusty513 said:
Yeah really??? How do you find all this stuff Nate???? You really do need to sell some stuff so you can get the Blue bird restored.
They seem to find me. I would like to sell them except for the Flyer to get some money to restore some of my nicer bikes that Ive been wanting to get done. :D

Latest posts

Back