How do I mount a bullet Headlight On a KK Roadster?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I mound a bullet Headlight On a Kustom Kruiser Roadster? There dose not seem to be a good place. Does anyone make a bracket. I want to put it just over the front fender. I was thinking of a bracket between the springer bars.

Re: How do I mound a bullet Headlight On a KK Roadster?

Most springers have an existing hole thru the bottom of the tree for fender mounting. A stock headlight may bolt right on there or you can craft a bracket that will work. Mounting there would let the headlight move with the bike instead of springing with the forks. Good luck!

Re: How do I mound a bullet Headlight On a KK Roadster?

Pictures are always really helpful up here man.
I don't know about every one up here, but I'm a Visual/Kenetic learner, so it's helps if you got a pic at least so we all know exactly what your talking about, and can think up something to help you with man :p

IMG_1776_zpsac127dff.jpg

IMG_1777_zps99e6a819.jpg

IMG_1778_zps0f91667e.jpg

I am interested in this also as I have a Nirve light for mine and was wondering where to put it. Does anyone know if I could mount it with the stem bolt? Sorry for thread jacking.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I have drilled and tapped the bottom of the steer tube, where a brake/fender would normally mount.

Looks alright like that, you could mount it to the steering tube,
Or you could drill a hole through the fender and bolt the light on to it?
Not sure how strong it would be but should be strong enough to hold it in place, unless it gets bumped up against something or someone messes with it.

That light on the fender of the bike would look classy though!

Back