how do i bring my fenders closer to the tire?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am working on my CWC Roadmaster and while test fitting the rear fender I ended up liking the look of the fender mounted closer to the tire with less gap. The problem is the mounting points (Frame To Fender) have a gap in that location. Has any one lowered their fenders to sit closer to the tire? If so what worked for you?

Adjust the Air Shocks. Usually on my bike I keep 30 lbs of pressure in my Hi-Jacker Air Shocks. But If I put in 10 lbs of pressure that moves my tire closer to the Fender.
o_O

I agree with B607. Sometimes you can wallow out the holes in the bottom of the fender brace to adjust the back part of the fender as well if there is enough material to do so,

I agree with B607. Sometimes you can wallow out the holes in the bottom of the fender brace to adjust the back part of the fender as well if there is enough material to do so,

I will keep that in mind. I have also been slightly reshaping the curve of the fender so it follows the tire curve a little better.

i never liked how the remade fenders fit on phantoms,b6 etc,i used to cut the bbrace in the center ans drill new holes after moving it in

Back