HOT ROD HOEDOWN/ BIKE SHOW! Sept 10th/11th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its AWFICIAL!!! THE HOTROD HOEDOWN returns to The United German Hungarian Club
466 Bristol Rd , Oakford Pa. September 10th and 11th! This is the BIG ONE, and THEY WANT BIKES!
hoedown.jpg

This great location features a 50's style clubhouse+ stage, out door stages, indoor + outdoor bars + food, indoor restrooms and plenty of room for all our cars and pals ! It is easy to get to from the PA/NJ Turnpikes/ i-95 /rt 1/ all points! Hotels are close by as well.
The best part? On Saturday Sept 10th The Jersey Devils Bicycle Club will be holding a CUSTOM/RATRODBIKE SHOW there! So not only will there be tons of rockabilly bands and hot rods, but you can also show off your bike and win a trophy! The first 10 entries will receive a complimentary mudflap girl bicycle bell!
mudflap.jpg

So mark your calendars ; SEPT 10+ 11 for THE HOTRODHOEDOWN !

Just a quick update...So far we got a rough count of about 20 bikes! Not bad so far! So if you dig lots of bands, cool cars and maybe winning a trophy make it to the Hot Rod Hoedown and Rockabilly Rumble! You'll be glad ya did!

Only one week away and I'm chompin' at the bit! It looks like we're gonna have a good turnout. :D :D

Just a bump to Remind y'all. This Saturday!
hoedown1.jpg

If you're going to the Hoedown, toss a bike in the back. You could win one of these!
trophy2a-1.jpg

mudflap.jpg

The first 10 entries get a cool mudflap bell! Tons of bands, hot rods, the bike show, a beer garden...Its the NOW happening of the end of summer season, the BIG SHINDIG! Hope to see you there. 8)

Bigcam, so the bicycle club is only meting on Saturday. I can't do Sat but could perhaps do Sunday.

We are bringing three bikes tomorrow, can't be there first thing in the morning, what time must the bikes be there to be judged?

Sorry I didn't get back to anyone earlier. We were only there on Saturday, but a great time was had by all.
I just woke up off the sofa from getting back and wanted to post these before I hit the sack.
Image1-1.jpg

devilsf.jpg

devilsr.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image18.jpg

more...
Image19.jpg

Image21.jpg

Image23.jpg

Sam_0488.jpg

Sam_0499.jpg

Sam_0503.jpg

Sam_0504.jpg

Sam_0507.jpg

Image20.jpg

People's Choice winner Spin and his bike, the Billy Jack...
winner1a.jpg

winner1b.jpg

And Judge's Choice winner Sarah with her bike, the Tarantula...
winner2a.jpg

winner2b.jpg

Back