hopefully this is the one!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy's :)
i realy need help from the xperts and here are many of you guy's i found this frame today and again does not have a head badge but if any one has one please let me know :!: ,here is the info. that i found on the frame the vin is under the crank
musu
mod 502 4546 0
1 3 9 0 7
here are some photos :)
nice2.jpg

nice1.jpg

nice5.jpg

nice4.jpg

hope this pictures will help find who made it and the year it was made again thank you guy's
later mike :wink:

Hi Herman
thank's alot seem's like you realy know you're bike's i know that here was the place to find out any info;and by the way what about the other numbers 13907 ; again thank you so much :!: ,now i have to go on a hunt for a head badge at least i know now which to hunt for
thank's Herman :!: ,later mike :wink:

thank's Herman :!:
that's what i was thinking :!: were do you get all that information from :?: that is realy up to the money ,again thank you :!:
later mike :wink:

rico said:
thank's Herman :!:
that's what i was thinking :!: were do you get all that information from :?: that is realy up to the money ,again thank you :!:
later mike : You're welcome Mike,I have been riding/building bikes since the late 1950's,along the way I guess I've picked up a little bit of knowledge/history of the older bikes,I've always read everything I could find about balloon tire bikes,talked to hundreds of collectors everywhere,still reading,still talking,still learning,still riding,still lovin bikes(both restored ballooners and rats!),Herman

Back