Hoosier Winter Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder about the Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club winter Swap Meet. This will be the second year at the Boone County Fairgrounds (Last year was the first year in a long time without a Blizzard) and will be held on Saturday, January 26th. For more info go to: hoosierantiquebicycles.org

RatMan said:
Just a reminder about the Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club winter Swap Meet. This will be the second year at the Boone County Fairgrounds (Last year was the first year in a long time without a Blizzard) and will be held on Saturday, January 26th. For more info go to: hoosierantiquebicycles.org
Ratman-will you be there?
Pat M.

Hey OldSchool, I will be there in spirit only as I will be spending the next three months with fellow RatRod Bikers in sunny Punta Gorda, Florida. Stay tuned to this board for info on our summer swap meet coming up on June 15th. See you there!! BTW, I sold all my ratsbikes so I will need these next three months to build some more.

I-65 through Lebanon is under construction right now and will be for awhile. The interchange ramps have been closing for a few days at a time for work. If there's any closings around show time I'll post it up.

not sure about showing,maybe,just hope that they don't have the bikes stacked next to each other so close that you can't see any details of the bikes.

pullinlines said:
not sure about showing,maybe,just hope that they don't have the bikes stacked next to each other so close that you can't see any details of the bikes.

That was the down side to that show. I wonder if they got more space for this year?

The construction on I-65 is still going on. As if right now all exits and interchanges are open. If something changes before then I'll let you know.

Forecast as of now says early flurries, more sun than clouds, high of 40. It didn't say anything about the hurricane winds like last year so hopefully it'll be a good day.

Back