Holy crap Jaxon! Thanks!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Jaxon gave mini-Crash a set of whacky wheels for his win in the last MBBO. We haven't mounted them yet, but were going to soon. Until I saw this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAG-WHEEL-W...ORY-OLD-/151606337131?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Is this guy just off the reservation, or do I need to send these back to you before I open them? I thought they were fun, but they're going to be used. If they are worth a lot, I don't want to do that.

Jaxon gave mini-Crash a set of whacky wheels for his win in the last MBBO. We haven't mounted them yet, but were going to soon. Until I saw this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAG-WHEEL-W...ORY-OLD-/151606337131?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Is this guy just off the reservation, or do I need to send these back to you before I open them? I thought they were fun, but they're going to be used. If they are worth a lot, I don't want to do that.
Jaxon is a super nice guy and very generous... I bought a set of his chopper forks two years ago.. I hope he will build some more soon...

Last edited:
Well, I went out to look at the package and it turns out my son had already opened them to look at them. So... I figured they were a gift to use, so I went ahead and installed one.

d1MU0x.jpg

Nx8E13.jpg

I also installed the grips that were donated as a prize. (I've honestly forgot who sent these. Please roger up if it was you)

SkT5UU.jpg

And I found the RRB headbadge. I tried to install it but was off (too big) with the rivet holes so I'm going to have to epoxy it on.

ElC9Hq.jpg

Crash glad you guys like the Fun Wheels. The one on Ebay was a Wacky Wheel set. They bring the same price usually. They are all over the place for prices on them. I have seen them sell for 150 dollars. Don't worry I only paid 35 dollars for that set. Keep the paper top that says Fun Wheels if you can.
Glad they went to a good home.:D

Jaxon is a super nice guy and very generous... I bought a set of his chopper forks two years ago.. I hope he will build some more soon...

I will be building some more Top Fueler forks, Whiz Kid aka California chopper forks and Ray Cooper Chopper forks toward the summer. Also coming this summer The Chopper Top!

That was very cool of Jaxon! First class man!

And why not use them, that is what they were made for. They look great on the Dill!

I heard that the 3 forks Jaxon is making are going to be sold in a set as the "Collectors Series" ha!

Glad to hear your going to be making more of your great forks!!! any previews of the chopper top?..:)

Nothing yet. I have a die to bend the tubing. Waiting for it to get above freezing...lol I am going to get some 5/8 tubing regular steel to practice making a few. I have it thought out pretty good. I need a 12 foot piece to make the back part. I figured it is probably 55 inches high and 18 inches across plus the bends. Front is about 22 inches long and 14 inches wide. Then the braces 2 each side. Probably about 25 feet of tubing to make it.

Just a FYI on vintage plastic!! This is what happened to my Wacky Wheels when I transported my Bronze Rail in an open trailer.. The wind beat them to death against the spokes:cry:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Don't let your Fun Wheels turn into Wacky Wheels!!!! Learn From Me!!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
Back when I was on the muscle bike forum I needed a head badge for my Screamer. At the time ebay had nothing, guess who helped me out? JAXON actually sent one right to house, 1st class individual all the way. :113:

Have to add to the Jaxon kudos thread :)

Have gotten some great deals, from a real nice guy, thanks again for the goodies. If the snow ever clears might have to visit .. I am SOOooooo ready for spring.....

Thanks for the Kudos guys. I just try to treat people the same way I get treated by Most people...lol There are always the few who are never happy. It is funny to hear about the parts I have sent you guys. I remember most of the deals.

Gonna have a hard time making it up the chute this month Al...lol
Bikes are buried.

Back